1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

OK Boys here is the ultimate sidewalk machine!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by SNOWLORD, Nov 3, 2011.

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

It came with something like 15 attachments disk, plow, blade, cutivator, sickle mower etc.

2. Louiso

Louiso Senior Member

green rims means money!
  3. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

I love those old garden tractors. That's awesome you got all those attachments too, those are hard to find.

Is that thing an old Gilson?

4. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Looks like the cutting edge needs to be replaced! lol.... Nice find.
  5. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

isnt it a gravely?

IDOCTORTREES Senior Member
    from MONTANA

I would love to stand behind that for 10hrs.....hehe

SNOWLORD Senior Member
    from MN

Its a David Bradley. I was at my neighbors this afternoon and his son came pushing it up to their shop so I had to take a pic of it. They actually still use it once in awhile. I was just kidding about the sidewalk part but thought you all would get a kick out of it.
  8. JohnnyRoyale

JohnnyRoyale 2000 Club Member

We once fabbed an atv plow to the front of a Ferris walk behind power unit. We actually took the mowing decks off and bolted it right on. Anything is better than shovelling. Surpisingly it actually worked great.
  9. lawntec

lawntec Senior Member

Looks kinda like mine

10. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

That just looks cool. Would be fun cruising the sidewalks on that.
  11. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Ok, if we're playing that game :), then here's my "IN Progress" sidewalk rig.:gunsfiring:

Used it last year with just the bucket to clear sidewalks after our Feb. blizzard. Thought I would stick a plow on this year.

12. NickT

NickT Senior Member

Subscribed for pics