1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ohio's First Snow 2010/2011

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by SServices, Nov 6, 2010.

1. SServices

SServices Senior Member

Not much, but its a start.

2. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Cars and Roofs are white here in Madison right in the heart of the snowbelt. I was really surprised to see it this close to the warm lake
  3. gkm

gkm Senior Member

nice pics ....too warm next week but soon
  4. SServices

SServices Senior Member

I know their talkin 60s
  5. Kale Lawn

Kale Lawn Senior Member
    from Ohio

we had about an 1" on cars, roof tops, and grassy areas over in chargin falls area bainbridge dropped plows last night as well
  6. DRBLawnBuster

DRBLawnBuster Senior Member

In macedonia there was a good 2inches down. The city plow trucks were out. and i got to clear all my driveways in macedonaia
  7. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Did you get any phone calls from clients?
  8. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

A girl I know that is going to colledge in Ohio said it snowed hard all day today
  9. chevyman51

chevyman51 Senior Member

Yeah and down here where I live it was sunny and like 45 today send some my way
  10. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

We had snow flurries out at my house out by Buckeye Lake!
  11. D&E

D&E Senior Member

We had some pretty intense flakes here Friday night. Nothing stuck, though. Chomping at the bit, here!
  12. mike12328

mike12328 Junior Member

I had our crews out at Pepper Pike near Beachwood in Ohio on Saturday evening and we came up on about 4-6 inches of snow that stuck. It was a hard push though......real wet and heavy. I actually went out early Saturday morning and there was around 2" but nothing sticking on the pavement and I got a call from another contractor/friend from Mentor saying we need to get out there. Crazy stuff.
  13. Kale Lawn

Kale Lawn Senior Member
    from Ohio

beachwood got hit pretty hard, a few guys from work had to go out... I do resi's and did not!