1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ohio

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by SALT-4-U, Nov 15, 2011.

1. SALT-4-U

SALT-4-U Junior Member
    from Ohio

National Salt Distributors, Inc has a centrally located warehouse in Bellefontaine, Ohio as well as pick up availability in Marysville, Cincinnati & Cleveland for packaged deicers. We also have four bulk salt piles in Columbus, Cleveland, Cincinnati & Toledo. We offer forklift delivery and LTL service. We carry 4 packaged deiciers which are available for customer pick up or delivery. Please call for quotes 800-337-9333. Thank you, Steve Buck

2. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

Address and contact info for Cleveland?

3. SALT-4-U

SALT-4-U Junior Member
    from Ohio

Cargill Salt Plant/Mine, Whiskey Island. I would be the contact. 800-337-9333 Steve Buck

4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Are they loading trucks during storm or is there a minimum on how many tons you canpick up. Thanks

5. SALT-4-U

SALT-4-U Junior Member
    from Ohio

We do not require a contracted amount of tonnage nor do we guarantee tonnage. Most of our piles are open 6 AM - 3-5 PM.

6. JohnRoscoe

JohnRoscoe Senior Member

Steve, I'm in Marysville and not familiar with you guys. Where in Marysville? What bagged products do you stock?

Thanks-
    John

7. SALT-4-U

SALT-4-U Junior Member
    from Ohio

John, We opened a store at 806 Columbus Ave. (5-points beside DQ) last January. We carry 50# Halite (tinted blue for better visibility), 40# Jiffy Melt (10% magnesium/sodium chloride blend), 50# Green Melt (Calcium, Magnesium & sodium blend tinted green), and straight 50# Calcium Chloride pellet.

8. SALT-4-U

SALT-4-U Junior Member
    from Ohio

We offer forklift delivery with 6-pallet minimum. Products can be mixed.

9. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Where is the bulk in columbus? Price for pick up and do you have a min tonage on pick up orders?

10. SALT-4-U

SALT-4-U Junior Member
    from Ohio

The Columbus pile is located at the Conrail 20th street yard, off Gibbard Ave. $82 per ton FOB. 10 ton minimum for pick up 22-25 ton minimum for delivery. Thanks, Steve

11. JohnRoscoe

JohnRoscoe Senior Member

Steve, you need more posts here to PM, and I'm not comfortable posting my e-mail on the forum. Will you please contact me through our website at www.connollyconstruction.com? I'm interested in a price sheet/quote.

Thanks,
    John

12. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

10 ton min sucks if you dont have a truck that will hold that! Thanks for the info