1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ohio Valley Snow

Discussion in 'Weather' started by bike5200, Feb 11, 2008.

1. bike5200

bike5200 Senior Member
    from Ky

Finally starting to snow here, salt in the truck, plow hung. My new plow for this truck has been sitting in the garage for about 2 1/2 years, never seen snow. Woke up this morning weather was 2-4 inches. Lunch time went to 4-8 inches, they still don't know what we are getting. Southern Indiana 6-10 inches. Sleet, freezing rain and rain Tuesday. We have not had a snow over 2 inches in 35 months. Got a neighborhood meeting to go to, then snow removal, see ya later
  2. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

WOOHOO! Finally!:redbounce 6-9" here expected. I finally get to plow with my new wings.
    It is going to be a long 48hrs:dizzy: Bring it on!payupussmileyflag

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

Yes it is finally winter around here even though its just a couple days. Which is the norm for us. Becareful out there guys.:salute:
  4. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

If you need any help, feel free to give us a shout. We could probably send at least 2 trucks and are only 2 hours away.