1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ohio storm thread 2008-2009

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Sydenstricker Landscaping, Nov 23, 2008.

1. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

I will make this one so we can have somewhere to post all of our pics and videos for this winter. This is for all of Ohio btw. I got a couple from this past week I will start with. I got a few videos to upload soon too.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2009
  2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Looks nice and clean, good job!:drinkup:

3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Thanks!! Hopefully soon I will have more pics to post. That is if the lake effect comming this week actually dumps on us instead of everywhere else

4. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Looks a little icey there Tom better get out the walk behind spreader and do some salting. LOL :D

5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

us new yorkers arent getting any snow on the east coast of ny. package up a little box of snow for me and send it to me.

6. Sydenstricker Landscaping

LOL, no that was that slush crap we had earlier in the week. Never did freeze over. They dont want salt anyways.

I will send it to you. Do you prefer FedEx or UPS?? LOL :D

7. TEX

TEX Senior Member

nice job and thanks for the pics

8. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Thanks!!! Dont worry, im sure there will be more this week, since we got another round of lake effect rolling in monday night-thursday.....or so they say

Here is a video of the famous Clapper plowing some snow. I am the one laughing because he plowed in a shopping cart, lol

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VrI48ZKwac4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VrI48ZKwac4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

9. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Here is a video of mine and Ron's strobes on our trucks. He has a 90w system and a Whelen mini edge, mine is a 60w system with a Whelen Edge 9000. Ron's truck is the one on the left, mine on the right

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IZ-JmSMpiYc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IZ-JmSMpiYc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

10. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Thanks for rubbing it in Tom. Nice pictures.

11. Sydenstricker Landscaping

12. carl b

carl b PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

dam that truck sounds bad a** . ( for a Ford ) LOL
    nice pics Tom

13. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

ups please fedex takes too slow it will melt before it gets here;):D what kind of exhaust is on that ford. is it a gasser? sounds pretty good might need to get a true dual exhuast for this truck.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  14. Lil'PlowinMan93

Lil'PlowinMan93 Senior Member

Hey! Thats the subway by the mall! I think i've seen your truck around before. Very nice!

15. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

nice pics and vids tom. thanks for sharing

16. Sydenstricker Landscaping

You are welcome and there will be more. I hope you guys will have some to share too
    It sure is!! My truck is very distinguishable from all the others around here, so I am sure you have seen it
    UPS it is then, lol. I will have to package it with dry ice. Want a few little tonka toys to go with it so you can plow it and de-ice it??? LOL:D It is a custom part of the exhaust fell off on a V10. Does sound good, but just missing a few pieces

17. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Tom thanks for telling everyone why my truck sounds so good !! :D

It took me alot of work to get it that way!

LOL Yea every thing from the cat back fell off, yet it sounds so good, every one thinks its custom :D

18. Lil'PlowinMan93

Lil'PlowinMan93 Senior Member

Yeah i have seen you come to think of it. I'm sure your familiar with Zoresco and 4 Seasons. Thats where im getting my plow when i buy my truck. Probably going to end up with a boss. Not sure if im getting a 1500 with timbrens or a 2500. Most likely 1500. Very nice truck though. Too bad we didn't get as much snow as predicted.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2008
  19. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Sure took you long enough Tom to post those videos from that night. :D

20. kashman

kashman PlowSite.com Addict

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vUDa2TXRUOs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vUDa2TXRUOs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
    well some cheap strobes from auto zone