1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

OHIO Stainless Meyers 7.5 & F-150 Truck $3200

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by MonsterGravy, Nov 24, 2011.

1. MonsterGravy

MonsterGravy Junior Member

97 F-150 FWD w/ 119 K w/ Meyers Stainless Steel Plow . This truck NEEDS A NEW ENGINE 4.6 V8 . It locked up three weeks ago and will not turn over . I just got done replacing all the breaks: including two new drums in rear and a new caliper and line on front and two new lines in back . Four weeks ago Ford put a new fuel tank and straps in it . Has headache rack , tool box and strobe(now w/ red caps) .
    The plow is a meyers 7 1/2 w/ the tube type lift bracket . I had the frame powder coated , then put a Stainless face on it . It is super nice. It is swurl polished finished. Comes with touch pad and freash rebuilt E47 pump . Link to a few more pics . http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a398/cdb3/1997F150/ . Asking $3,200 for all. I'm located in Wooster Ohio. About 60 miles S.W. of Cleveland.