1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ohio spreader on ebay

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by powerjoke, Mar 10, 2008.

1. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

2. Lawnscape89

Lawnscape89 Senior Member

Looks like a good place for a couple gallons of Fluid Film...:jester:

Last edited: Mar 11, 2008
  3. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I have seen worse. :D

4. Tediesel

Tediesel Member

I wonder if it comes with that leaf spring that's thrown in there. It was at 26 dollars until today. I'm ashamed to admit it but I was watching it.:help:

5. kandklandscape0

kandklandscape0 Senior Member

shoulda seen ours when we bought it, we bought it on ebay to, however we picked it up and said this should have been in the junk yard lol but looks great now wish i took before and after pics :(

6. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

By the time u get that thing up and running you probably could have bought a new one. New chain new controller just to start will run you $800. That thing is only worth its weight for scrap metal!

7. madmaxxxx

madmaxxxx Member

I have rebuilt v box's like this and you are much better off buying new. By the time you spend for the parts you could have a new one. I will admit that my old one looks new and runs new, but I put alot of time into it and it practically is new. Only thing left on this one looks to be the weldment, needs sandblasting and then you will see what you have left of it. If I had to do this all over, I would buy a new stainless one.