1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ohio Snow

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by MickiRig1, Dec 13, 2003.

1. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Gotta love the weather people. After watching the weather channal all day and having them say " Not much snow for you" all day,I decided to put up some more Chirstmas lights.
    Now they say it's going to snow all tonight and Sunday.:)
    Gotta love a good start to the season.
    Feeling alot like Christmas !!!
  2. ChipsEarthWorks

ChipsEarthWorks Senior Member
    from CT

Well I see that the weather forcast accurcy or lack off is not only in New England this storm we are gettin on sunday and monday they keepsaying snowthen rain then back to snow but maybe all rain :eek: just do what I do I just look out side you will get the same answer:D
  3. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

I like the 4 inches of " Random Flurries" we got a few times last year. Imagine my surprise to look out the bathroom window to see that at 4 AM.
    They were even off on the start of the snow by two hours this time.
    I was tighening the last bolt on the plow and it started to snow at 10:00. Auhh no more slop in the plow
    They really should use a better brand of dice to forcast the weather maybe it would come out closer?
  4. gt_racer50

gt_racer50 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Well we got our 3 inches in the delaware cnty area, so out I went. Got everybody done but only after a busted spring, and a pump motor took a crap and also the strobe wire came loose from the cigg adapter. I'm glad all that got out of the way on the 1st plowable snow. All that happened at the same location, don't know if I want to go back there or not.