1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

(ohio) buyers salt spreader for sale needs work

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bigmudder77, Jan 19, 2010.

1. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

This is a buyers salt spreader it looks to be the 331lb one got it for the controller that was said to of worked and it didnt and i sold it on here check out the motor on the spreader that was said to be bad and it works great

the frame is junk it use to be a hitch mount but its all been rusted out and is no longer there looks like some one tried to make it a tail gate or bumper spreader

use it for parts or do some welding and use as a spare but id just use for parts

i dont know the modle number or what year it was made that is all rusted out

$150

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Someone with a nice hobby welder could easly make a new frame for that. I think the model number is TGS05B. I think.

3. bigmudder77

from wooster

ya some one can fix it and use it or just use it for parts what motor, lid, and auger are all $100 each new

so half off cause there used $150 is a good deal

4. bigmudder77

from wooster

bump any one want this its going on ebay later today