1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ohio Blast

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Foxfire, Feb 2, 2007.

1. Foxfire

Foxfire Senior Member

Here is a few pics of some storage units I plow.......

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0026.jpg

2. 06FX4Blizzard

06FX4Blizzard Member
    from NE ohio

foxfire, are you looking for any help this winter ? iam from the mentor area..
    thank you.

3. 06FX4Blizzard

06FX4Blizzard Member
    from NE ohio

also stay in madison..

4. PORTER 05

PORTER 05 Senior Member

looking goood, that snow looks perfect nice and light.....payup

5. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

Nice Fox We do storage units to limited areas to put the WHITE STAY ISN'T THERE.:dizzy:

6. Foxfire

Foxfire Senior Member

Yes not a lot of room to stack, If you think that is bad you should see one of my gas stations I do, Fot those of you that live in the area I am talking about BP, Rt 20 and 5 points......

7. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Fox, I know where you are talking about. Man those are some big piles of snow!!! I am running out of room as well on some of my accounts

8. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Send some over here to Northern, NJ! I still haven't been able to plow even once, I've got plenty of room for piles of snow!:eek: :nod:

9. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

mkwl, you should see the mountain of snow at my dad's house. He doesnt have a big drive, and I push all of the snow to one side. The pile is probably as high as the gutters on the side of the garage!!!

10. jrich01

jrich01 Member
    from Ohio

which storage units are these. Im from bula myself.. cant figure out which ones they are haha.

:jester: