1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

OH: International 4900 Dump with plow and spreader.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Plow King, Nov 17, 2014.

1. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

I have 2 INTERNATIONAL 4900 DUMPS

EACH EQUIPPED WITH PLOW AND SPREADER. DT466 MOTOR, , NICE TRUCKS - RUN WELL, ALL SOLID - NO MAJOR RUST LIKE MOST PLOW TRUCKS. EQUIPPED WITH GLENHILL SNOW PLOWS AND OPI SALT SPREADERS.

THE BLACK ON THE DOORS ARE COVERING THE ODOT DECALS - THE DECALS ARE VINYL AND CAN BE REMOVED WITH A HEAT GUN LEAVING A CLEAN WHITE DOOR.

UNIT 1 IS A 2000 WITH A ALISON AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION AND 115,643 MILES - $11,500

UNIT 2 IS A 2001 WITH A 6+1 MANUAL TRANSMISSION AND 133,778 MILES - $10,500

My # is 216-395-7689

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. JJSLandscape

JJSLandscape Member

sanders tailgate style? im interested in the auto if you have a few more pics

3. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

The sander is tailgate style but I also have a "summer style" tailgate that is included with the truck. I am going to take the decals off and clean the truck up this weekend then I'll snap a bunch of pictures.

4. wiseguyslawn

wiseguyslawn Senior Member

Interested in the auto if its still available. 4195092350

5. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

We are interested in the automatic. Would like to see photos of bed (inside and out). Inside of cab and under hood and plow. Have cash. THANKS !

6. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

[​IMG][/IMG]

Let me know if you're interested. If not - I plan to list it on ebay sometime this week.

8. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

can you pm me pictures...

9. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

PM me your email address and what you want pictures of and I'll send them your way.

I have a deposit on the 6spd. The automatic is still available.