1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

OH: Hi-Way V body salt spreader for large single axle dump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Plow King, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

Works well, minimal rust. Asking $2000. Sold the truck and the buyer does not want the vbox. It was in service through the end of 2015.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Thumbs down for a crummy seller. Plow king my nuts.

3. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

What we all miss

4. Maclawnco

Maclawnco Senior Member
    from OH

Asked seller to pull the chute 2 days before we came on friday so we can set the v box flat on the trailer. Caulk sucker couldn't even grind one whole bolt off so he sets this 7 yard spreader on top of 7 pallets on top of our deckover trailer. Top heavy like you wouldnt belive. Poor driver of mine said it was the worst trip he had ever taken. Should have sent him with our portable cutting torch but "the plow king" said he'd take care of it. Eat crap dick wad.

5. FredG

FredG 2000 Club Member

WTF I can appreciate you being upset, Why didn't your driver make him cut the bolt before paying or loading or at least consult with you so you could of gave the seller the riot act which he had coming. This was a simple commitment on the sellers part. I bet your driver did not look to safe. SUX