1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

oh dear lord.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by patlalandebutt, Feb 14, 2010.

1. patlalandebutt

patlalandebutt Senior Member

as a 16 yr old. i see this as a very funny, and stupid bunch of plow opperators. the only videos they post are of their trucks getting stuck. i gotta say because of carelessness.
    anybody agree or disagree. im sorry in advance if i offend any of you, but i just think these guys shouldnt own xxxx$ plows on their trucks. :yow!:

http://www.youtube.com/user/DirtyBoysConcreteLLC#p/a/u/1/bn6_cJM06Ds

2. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

Not say careless but it owner's fault for not have good tires. You could see tires is almost bald.

He should have put tire chains since that lot snow for tires with 1,400 pound in bed.

3. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

Looks like they got alot of snow. Probably should have plowed it twice instead of once when the storm was over.

4. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

He would have done it alot easier with the blade in vee mode

5. Mr.Markus

Mr.Markus PlowSite Fanatic

Weight issue. I do drives like these all the time some with 4 ft drifts, The diesel up front makes a huge difference over a gasser. That said more weight in the back helps too... If you stay out of the sides cowboy...

6. WingPlow

WingPlow Senior Member

i choose not to laugh at other peoples misfortunes, because someday i may be in that same situation..

as for your post, why not wait till your old enough to actually plow and then come back and post your crap

one word...KARMA

7. RichG53

RichG53 PlowSite.com Addict

He has to learn to use the side mirrors when backing up ...That's what they are for !!!!!!

8. andcon83

andcon83 Senior Member

He was in too much of a hurry. Easy while backing up. I have done that before though. It seems like that back tire just touches the bank and you get sucked in. Does anyone think those tires are a bit to wide for plowing? I always though narrower was better.

9. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Been there, done that. Once you get behind the wheel for a while (and stay there for 24 hours or whatever at at time), you'll also understand. :rolleyes:

10. PTSolutions

PTSolutions PlowSite.com Addict

i agree, before i purchased a diesel, I just couldnt see how it made such a huge difference as it is mostly and issue of running out of traction before power. But now, my f350 powerstroke goes through snow MUCH more easily than our 02 HD. Once i kick 4x4 the front end just grabs and goes. I also carry about 800lbs of ballast in the back but so does our HD.

11. Santry426

Santry426 Senior Member

Having that much snow and having a V blade why the hell would you not use it to your advantage. Was he trying to show off how hard he could hit a snowpile and just stop in its track?

12. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Has nothing to do with what engine or how much power or what tires. The reason he got stuck was not backing up into where he plowed out. Also he had the plow down when trying to get out!

13. chcav1218

chcav1218 Senior Member

looks like he doesnt know how to back up either

14. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

Kid, It says it in the Info box:laughing::dizzy:

15. royallawn

royallawn Senior Member
    from kansas

been there many times. will be there again. it happens.