1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

OH: 1998 International 4900 Dump with plow and spreader.

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Plow King, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

1998 INTERNATIONAL 4900 DUMP WITH PLOW AND SPREADER. 122K MILES, DT466 MOTOR, 6+1 TRANNY, VERY CLEAN TRUCK - RUNS GREAT, ALL SOLID - NO MAJOR RUST LIKE MOST PLOW TRUCKS. EQUIPPED WITH GLENHILL SNOW PLOW, VARITECH PRE-WET SYSTEM AND OPI SALT SPREADER. 31K GVW, AIR BRAKES.

$12,500 for a quick sale.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

bump - great truck ready for work!

3. jmansfield1801

jmansfield1801 Junior Member

Is this truck still available?

4. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

I have a deposit on this truck - but it is not been sold yet. I do have 2 more similar units for sale for same price. One is a 2000 with an automatic with plow and one is a 2001 with a 6spd with plow and spreader.

5. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

pics and details of the 2000 auto ?

6. jmansfield1801

Text me pics of the one with plow and spreader 2316241656 thanks

7. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

I am in vegas for the Sema show for the balance of the week. I will get photos and details sent out on Friday.

8. jmansfield1801

Wondering the status on the pictures of those trucks would like to purchase sometime soon as snow is coming thanks

9. Plow King

Plow King Senior Member

Email you photos.

10. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict