1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Official email from the Weather Office of J.A.J.

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 2moresleeps, Dec 16, 2006.

1. 2moresleeps

2moresleeps Senior Member
    from Ontario

To whom it may concern,

Thank you for your recent inquiry into the local weather in North Eastern America. Your inquiry was such that we were prompted to respond with as much statistical data acquired recently.

We all know that the weather is unpredictable however, in light of recent temperatures, it is definetly safe to say that the winter is officially over.

Again, it is not an exact science but at this point, we feel it safe to call winter off this year. We would like to thank all of the snowplow guys and girls for another safe, enjoyable year for the non pay-per-plow people.

Andrew Mcgee
    Senior anal-list
    Weather Office

2. starc

starc Senior Member

woooohoooo :)

3. GSE

GSE Senior Member

Ahhh, if it were only true. . . . . it'd make for a fabulous year!

4. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

Actually, that would be a disaster for us up here. We need the snowpack for Spring runoff. Most of this State (and all of my town) are on private wells. My well draw from an aquifer, but many are shallow wells that can dry up in draughts. Then there is the higher fire danger from the dry conditions (my house is surrounded by sixty acreas of trees).

5. starc

starc Senior Member

I have my water trucked in...

6. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Keep the faith brothers, it's comin' soon !!!

7. GSE

GSE Senior Member

Amen to that. . . . it is after all only mid-December! I have a funny feeling that come March, we're all going to be cursing the white stuff. . . .

8. NEUSWEDE

NEUSWEDE Senior Member

9. GSE

GSE Senior Member