1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Offices And Shops

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by RN Lawncare, Dec 16, 2010.

1. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare Member

Hey guys, i'm trying to get an idea for my office in my shop. so let's see all your offices and your shops!!! :mechanic:

2. VBigFord20

VBigFord20 Senior Member

Heres my shop

[​IMG]

And heres my other shop at the house. The pic was taken last year when I was replacing the roof and siding.
    [​IMG]

Last spring I decided to put all my projects at the warehouse and keep all my construction stuff here at the house. It was getting to be a hassle having to go to the warehouse every morning when I needed things. Half of those cars wont move for years anyways, so there was no point to have them litter my home workshop and driveway.

My office is at home also. I plan to consolidate in the next couple years and buy a house where I can build a big pole barn and keep all my stuff in one place.

3. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare Member

nice cars man!!!!! i have a 70 mach 1 with a 351. and a 91 camaro we're restoring right now. both shops look great to! :drinkup:

4. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare Member

Here's mine right now. sorry about the crappy camera quality :mechanic:

android 12 18 10 pics 1160.jpg

android 12 18 10 pics 1159.jpg

android 12 18 10 pics 1149.jpg

5. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

My office. Just finished it last month.

2010-11-30 19.15.39.jpg

6. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

My shop. Organization in progress.

245.jpg

7. newhere

newhere PlowSite.com Addict
    from Fenton

Very nice! Do you own that or rent that?

8. snowconcepts

snowconcepts Member

I rent it. I hope to have the option to buy it in another year or so. It is 4800 square feet. 2 bathrooms and 6 offices. A little much for me since I am only a 2 man operation. I just came from a 1500 square foot barn. I am looking forward to the extra space.

9. newhere

newhere PlowSite.com Addict
    from Fenton

I hear ya, I'm renting a 1,800 sq ft barn and at first I thought it was going to be great....fast forward one year and I beotch every day about space. I would like to find something in the 10,000 sq ft range to give me room to grow. 5k will fill up fast and the rest will be extra. The rental payment on that kinda space is a killer though.

10. lawnscapes2

lawnscapes2 Junior Member
    from zone 5

Wow, loking very professional!

11. KMBertog

KMBertog PlowSite.com Addict

Here is one of our two shops. This is the mechanic's shop. We have 4 full time mechanics on staff capable of doing anything that we need. Nothing has to go out for service anymore. All done in house.

DSC01584.jpg

DSC01585.jpg

DSC01586.jpg

DSC01587.jpg

DSC01589.jpg

12. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

time to upgrade the service body truck, ehh? real nice shop! and 4 mechanics f/t?! WOW is all I can say!

13. KMBertog

Agree. The service truck is old and tired and ready to be put to pasture :gunsfiring:

There is talk of getting a new one sometime soon, but money isn't in the budget quite yet.

14. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

looks pretty clean though for a mid 80s? is it diesel? My dad had a '89 F350 diesel 4x2 dump...was a great truck.

15. KMBertog

It is diesel, yes. As far as the year.... I would say mid/late 80s? It doesn't go out on the road at all much anymore unless there's a breakdown during a storm, etc.

16. SharpBlades

SharpBlades Senior Member

very nice. I really like the shops with loft area upstairs. I will hopefully be upgrading from about 700 SF to about 2500 SF and I thought that was going to be big... and you guys have bathrooms? I guess my shop (and soon to be shop) are in the stone age.

17. RN Lawncare

RN Lawncare Member

wow man that looks really good, now do your mechanics also mow and plow. or do you have so many things being repaired they are always working on them?

18. KMBertog

Nope, they are back there all day working on stuff.

19. bonerigo.1

bonerigo.1 Junior Member

major pet peeve of mine is leaning tools against trucks. they fall over and scratch the paint on the way.

20. Rain Man

Rain Man Senior Member

One of mine also!! Best way to piss me off is to lean a tool against my trucks!!