1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Office Forms

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by POWER STROKE, Dec 16, 2011.

I was wondering what every one uses to keep track of your expenses and recieving. Also if anyone would be willing to share what they use. I am in the process of making my own.

Thanks in advance for any help or input.
  2. White Gardens

White Gardens 2000 Club Member

Quick Books! I log everything in there down to the littlest receipt and I can print out just about any report I want.

Thanks White Gardens

I'll have to look into Quickbooks
  4. White Gardens

I resisted for a long time. Once I got it though, I realized that should have been the first piece of software I should have bought.

5. csi.northcoast

csi.northcoast Senior Member

i use quick books too.. also i have taken all my paper receipts and scanned them into my computer... it eliminates alot of paper laying around
  6. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Definitely Q- books. I too held off till 2007. I can do all my plow invoices in 30 mins.
    Takes a little time to get used to, but a real time saver. You can download bank statements , credit card statements right into q-books, plus much moreThumbs Up
  7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

I use Quickbboks too, Then I take and place each statement in its own folder for a paper backup.Then start a new folder each year.
  8. tjjn06

tjjn06 Member
    from Ohio

We use QB too. All business finance software should do if your not already using some.
  9. 7_below

7_below Senior Member

10-4 on the Quickbooks.
  10. agurdo17

agurdo17 Senior Member

i have quicken. Worth more than the truck imo
  11. White Gardens

The slowest part for me was entering all the customer info, but once it's there, it's easy to knock out an invoice.

I especially love the fact that I can e-mail invoices from quickbooks to my customers. Only a handful I have to mail or deliver.

12. tjjn06

tjjn06 Member
    from Ohio

We have a couple that we email to, but I wish many more would let us do that. It is SO fast and easy.
  13. Red Bull Junkie

Red Bull Junkie Senior Member

QB and service auto pilot.
  14. Calvinslawns

Calvinslawns Member

I have quickbooks and love it. If you need any help with getting it all set up, just e-mail me and I can try and help you.

15. ultimatelawns

ultimatelawns Member

I am using quickbooks but not as well as I could be. Where do I enter the receipts? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I currently have an accountant doing it for me but the cost is easily something I should be able to eliminate and start doing it myself.

EPPSLLC Senior Member

Be careful not to step over a $100 to pick up $10
    Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  17. ultimatelawns

ultimatelawns Member

Somehow I don't think that helps with quickbooks.