1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Offering it here before Ebay..........get it while you can

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Landscape80, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

Up for sale is my beloved Mustang. I don't really want to sell it, but due to purchasing a dump truck, it must now go. Has many modifications, way too many to list. Car is quite fast, and just the sound catches eyes. I have most receipts for work done including the motor work. For a full list of work done, please PM me. I must get rid of this car so no reasonable offer will be refused. I have over $5,500.00 in it and I'm asking $4,200.00 cash. Delivery is available for a fee by way of either open-deck trailer, or rollback.

PLEASE NOTE: Car was built over 6-7 months and driven about 2 days a week for 3 months, only about 500 miles on everything since build was complete.

Chris

P.S.
    It was built to race, but has never been on a dyno or had any track time.
    Car was originally a 4 cyl, and still keeps the 4 cylinder insurance.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited: Dec 30, 2004
  2. Landscape80

interor picture........Yes, it's a 5-speed

Untitled.jpg

3. Landscape80

motor......

Untitled2.jpg

4. Landscape80

And lastly......the Harwood fuel cell in the trunk

Untitled3.jpg

5. Landscape80

come on guys......I need to get rid of this, my truck's on its way and I don't have any room for it.

6. Landscape80

Ok, maybe a trade then??

Ok, I will trade this car for another dump truck. I'm looking at getting either F-350 or F-450, mason dump, Powerstroke. Newer trucks are welcomed (of course I would include cash with the car if the truck is expensive). Plows are good too. If you have a reliable dump truck that meets my crieteria, please either PM me or reply to this post. If you have another make or model of dump truck, let me know, I may still be interested. Thanks.

Chris

7. Landscape80

bump back to top.........