1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

off topic

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by R&R Yard Design, Feb 16, 2007.

1. how is every one feeling after all this work

Last edited: Feb 16, 2007
  2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Sore from shoveling the walks and around cars/garage doors, but other than that I got my winter fix. That stuff was heavy. we had atleast 8" and most of that was sleet. Weighed a ton. Plowed for about 14 hours and not one broken thing... nothing!:D

3. SuperDutyFisher

SuperDutyFisher Member

I feel pretty good now that everything is done. That storm was a workout though for both me and the equipment. Everything worked awesome and I didn't damage or bump into anything, did several extra driveways other than my reg. clients and got some tips. Actually I broke 2 shovels (snow/sleat was heavy) Finally made some dough off the snow.

4. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

It left me wanting real snow, not ice pellets. That crap started to freeze into a solid block and my plow would skid over the surface of it towards the end of my route. Like others, I didn't brake anything, but now I want alot more.