1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

off topic ?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by JustUsDe, Oct 16, 2003.

1. JustUsDe

JustUsDe Senior Member

I like the way you arranged the front page. I noticed you took off the off topic forum is this an accident or on purpose?
  2. JustUsDe

JustUsDe Senior Member

ok either i'm going nuts or blind but it wasnt on there earlier now I see it.:dizzy:

3. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

I feel your pain Ray. I used to just go to the homepage and my mouse knew exactly where to go because I was so used to the old setup. But change is GOOD :D

4. BRL

BRL PlowSite.com - Veteran

Thank you Chuck K., much better organized now. Like Jay said, change is good, and in this case we'll wake up a little more to pay attention to which forum we are really aiming for ;)
  5. NoStockBikes!!

NoStockBikes!! Senior Member

I like how the networking is higher up now, much more visible, and such a potentially useful feature... Not sure if it's just me, but I think I've noticed more traffic in there already since the move.

I like to periodically move things around on my site a bit, helps keep people aware of what else is out there besides their couple "comfort" sections. :D