1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

odd shaped car lot

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by PremierSnowPlow, Sep 19, 2014.

1. PremierSnowPlow

PremierSnowPlow Senior Member

Just got a call a little while ago. The guy wants a season price. 2" trigger no salt. The way the lot is and the way the cars are set up I'm having a rough time trying to come up with a price for him.

2. gc3

gc3 Senior Member

A picture of the lot would help

3. UnitedInc

UnitedInc Member

And measurements. Where can the snow go?

4. PremierSnowPlow

sorry guys! was super busy at work when i tried to take some time to post this. heres this picture. and snow can be pushed to the very right and very left corners/points

lot.jpg

5. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Wow.....that would be a pain, charge double cause the state will push in to lot and dealing with traffic.

6. PremierSnowPlow

Thats the thing, I have no clue what to charge! Its a lot that could either go up or down.

7. UnitedInc

UnitedInc Member

SO 9000 sf. Will the cars be there? Also a good question by dog what about city plows? just charge 60 to 80 maybe if the lots empty. if your going to have to be back dragging spaces maybe a few more bucks if it's going to take you longer. just my thoughts I guess. also gotta figure out how long does it take you from your shop or closest property/

8. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Tell Uncle Joe to park the cars up near the trees when its going to snow. then plow it Then move them back up front after its done snowing and do a clear up.

9. UnitedInc

UnitedInc Member

I cant even get a few residential clients to move to one side of the driveway. lmao!

10. PremierSnowPlow

I was in that area of pricing, just a bit out of my way but the guy owns a few more buildings/shops so I figured id do this and hopefully land a few more lots.

That was one of my to-do's when i talk to him again!

11. UnitedInc

UnitedInc Member

What is it Apartments?

12. PremierSnowPlow

used car lot

13. UnitedInc

UnitedInc Member

Tell them your not responsible for in between car and call backs are more $ !