1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Odd cutting edge bolt pattern?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by sk187, Dec 14, 2014.

1. sk187

sk187 Senior Member

I bought a second skid steer plow before the season and need to find a replacement cutting edge.

I thought it was a standard 1/2" pattern but when looking online the bolt pattern appears to be different.

I took a picture and measured out the distance between bolts the best I could.

Is this a odd pattern where I will have to drill new holes?

Its a 7' / 84" plow.
    If you cannot see the numbers in red below they are 13.5",13.5",7",12",7",13.5",13.5"

ssplow.jpg

2. Antlerart06

Antlerart06 PlowSite Veteran

I thought my Skid plow was odd that one is odd

I know my plow has more holes then the edge does My plow is 7.5 and you can buy 1 piece edge or you can buy it in 2 pieces and takes more bolts for the 2 piece edge

3. zlssefi

zlssefi Senior Member

if you have trouble finding this edge call genalco in springfield mass. they are experts finding any and every wear edge item known to man.1-877-genalco

4. framer1901

framer1901 Senior Member

Call Ebling in GR, they'll make one for you, tell them what you want, and that's what you get.

We ain't got any snow anyways.....