1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

October 6th 2011

Discussion in 'Bidding & Estimating' started by Longae29, Oct 6, 2011.

1. Longae29

Longae29 PlowSite.com Addict

Is the date going on my calendar this year for the day potential clients have officially driven me nuts. MAKE A DECISION!!! :dizzy:

2. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Agreed.......

3. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Yupper, I feel your pain...... waiting on 3 good sized ones myself!

4. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I hear ya. We've been bidding several large places that we just got requests yesterday. I used to be careful not to bid too many things so I dont over book but this year we're bidding everything and what we dont want we give back.

5. Cover Guy

Cover Guy Senior Member

I would also love for the places I have bid to make their minds up

6. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

Good to know I'm not the only one waiting, I got a few that still are waiting & still accepting bids. It's going to 0deg in the next few days here.

7. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Me too waiting though next Friday I will know on 95% of them or so they say

8. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Well I heard back from one of them..... lost 2 schools for $5.... I was second lowest bidder......ouch

9. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Mick : That might be a good thing.

10. EPM

EPM Member

Dont feel bad. I just had a R.F.P. meeting for a 15 acre complex yesterday afternoon.

11. TPC Services

TPC Services Senior Member

Same here still waiting on call or email backs, have already went out a feeler just to see if they had made any choice yet. the ones I hate are the ones that don't have the nutts to tell you that you didn't get it. Like the big mall I was shooting for finally got a email back say that sorry but we gave it to someone else and then come to find out that they might not want it now becasue its a handfull to deal with. Really WTF then did you bid it A&%hole!!