1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Oct 29 Storm MA

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by wolfmobile8, Oct 29, 2011.

1. wolfmobile8

wolfmobile8 Senior Member

First plowable storm of the season and it's October still can't believe it. I will take more pics when I go out in the morning. just took this one for now.

DSCN0713.jpg

2. Outd00r Maint..

Outd00r Maint.. Senior Member

3. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Sweet! can't wait till we have some here.

4. PrimoSR

PrimoSR Senior Member

Lucky dog!

5. mrmagnum

mrmagnum Senior Member

Stay Safe!

6. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

I'm glad it's not me! Looks good on you though.

7. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Man I can't wait for some White Gold. Have fun and be safe

8. wolfmobile8

Didn't get that many pics today because my camera kept going dead. There are trees down everywhere blocking the roads half my towin is with no power luckly i still have mine. I have never seen it so bad like this. When I got to one of my lots this morning a huge tree fell blocking half of it so I had to plow around it good thing nobody was left there car there wher it had fallen.

DSCN0719.jpg

DSCN0720.jpg

DSCN0722.jpg

DSCN0721.jpg

DSCN0723.jpg

Last edited: Oct 30, 2011
  9. wolfmobile8

last two pics. I drove by an f350 today and a tree must have fallen on it and the roof of it got crushed definitely totaled.

DSCN0724.jpg

DSCN0725.jpg

10. ADMSWELDING

ADMSWELDING Senior Member

power ot in bradford

My sistesr power is out also.They told her a couple of days before its up.Brother inlaw is on way down now with utility trailer.One of my Miller engine drives is headed up for Gen duty for awhile,diesel should go at least 16hrs on a tank, got 9500watt of aux.wesport.Enough for lights,electric hearter,fridge and cable tv.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2011
  11. DaveCN5

DaveCN5 Senior Member

Adam, DPW called you to plow right? Any pics?

12. ADMSWELDING

ADMSWELDING Senior Member

Yeah at 10 pm state called at 3 am got knocked off dpw 7:30 am state 9:30 am.Didn, t even snap any pics had my camera too sorryGot about 4"- 6"' of heavy s#$%!

13. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pics! That F250 looks bad!

14. DrakeSabitch

DrakeSabitch Senior Member

x2, never seen a winter storm this bad. I'm in Chelmsford, most of the town is out too, my house as well, they are expecting power out for at least a few days to a week. here's a pic, saw this on almost every single road i was on throughout the whole night, note the power lines. just crazy.

392806_1419076836967_1234020490_31116638_1862530185_n.jpg

15. billyd

billyd Member

looks like some heavy wet crap there. the kind of snow that i hate too push. i was sad cuz we didnt get any of that nor eastern' but i'd rather have none than 6" of that crap

16. wolfmobile8

yea Bill it's crazy around here half of my town is a total blackout. My brother got called in for the state last night at 7:00 and got called of at 7:00 this morning.

yea it's crazy. half of westford is a total black out. Ive been driving around and its crazy how many trees and telephone lines that are down. My power is all run underground so I am lucky i still have it on but everywhere else has no power and doesn't look like its going to be back on for awhile. they already canceled Halloween which is crazy i still can't believe this happend in october lol.

17. mossman381

mossman381 2000 Club Member

Looks like a wicked storm. I saw the snow on the radar. I am hoping that our snow holds off until Dec. Have fun with all the wet snow :nod:

18. wolfmobile8

yea it was heavy wet cement which i hate. I was plowing a lot of water and i stll wasn't ready yet but i am glad that strom came couse i made some money berfore the winter actually starts payup. Hopefully the next strom will come closer to the end of november when it gets colder out and the ground strarts to freeze.

19. rusty3506

rusty3506 Junior Member

Looks like I moved back to NY to soon.. lol...

20. wolfmobile8

Haha how much snow did you end up getting.