1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

oct 14th 4" +

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by 91AK250, Oct 14, 2008.

1. 91AK250

91AK250 PlowSite.com Addict

well here we go again haha this time i think its sticking for good!

i got to try my new double studded tires out, damn they are awsome! tomarrow should bring some plowing pics ;)

roads are really nasty, ice with snow ontop makes for some fun...i just feel bar for the people having to commute in this crap!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 91AK250

earlier today, roads were just wet...wtf!?

[​IMG]

3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I sure hope you send some to the rest of us and we dont have to wait til January this year. Is it normal for this time of the year for you to be getting snow and having to plow?

4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

nice 91ak. have fun. never seen a baby blue police car before. lol

5. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice pics, cant wait to see the plowing vids. Just dont have ur friend do the play by play!:dizzy:

6. Hambrick & Co.

Hambrick & Co. PlowSite.com Addict

The department I wok for use to have baby blue / white police cars. I am glad we went to all black now!

91AK do you get a lot of flash back from the LEDs mounted inside the truck?

7. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

great pics, can't wait to see some snow locally! :)

8. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

very nice. wish new york got your snow :mad:

9. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Do you run any ballast?

Truck needs to level out and those studded tires you got would really get some traction.

10. DeVries

DeVries PlowSite.com Addict

Looking at those pics I start to get a little antsy. It won't be to long for the rest of us.

Man that's gotta be the ugliest police vehicle I've ever seen. I guess there arn't any good looking ones when the're behind you with their lights on :eek:

11. 91AK250

dont have much flash back with the interior lights...alittle but it just helps me see stuff in the cab haha

i have not gotton my ballest in yet...i plan to soon i just havent. i need to build alittle box and put around 600lbs in there or so. i've never ran any untill the end of last year..so its new to me.

normaly we have snow by mid october, every year is different but this isnt out of the ordanary(sp)

i'm gonna go warm up the truck, and do some plowing...another 1-3" today and 1-3" tonight woot!

12. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

You could put junk explorer's engine with transmission. That cheaper to do. If I plow with f150 i would put junk 351W and 350 on it if 500 lb is enough that good.

You must be happy make money then buy more explorer with V8 or Bronco with 351W.ussmileyflag

13. 91AK250

haha i dont make enough money plowing to hardly pay for gas haha its more for fun :)

naw i dont need a junk motor in the back it would take up too much room...i need my bed..so my plan is to build box possibly with a cover so i can still use the bed for trash..ect i really should get on that here soon lol

14. LawnProLandscapes

LawnProLandscapes PlowSite.com Addict

you just cant fixed stupid.

15. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Mill your so cheap!:waving:

16. TurbDies2500

TurbDies2500 Senior Member

Damn, that snow is getting me really antsy. That stuff needs to start flying in NH

17. Milwaukee

That true but where would I find 500 pounds? Maybe I should hired this guy for $20 per hour is sit on bed when plow snow. ? good idea? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcJyvhJaudo

Or put bed full of snow with water soak on it.

18. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Lol, what happens when the snow melts Mill?

19. Milwaukee

Then he go back to his job Hilo.

20. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

That is prejudice as all **** Mill for a guy that does not like to be stereotyped him self.:eek:
    me well that's a whole different can of worms but you should know better.