1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ocean County, NJ Sub looking for work.

Discussion in 'Employment' started by crazyboy, Jul 22, 2012.

1. crazyboy

crazyboy Senior Member
    from NJ

I know its a bit early, but as the title says I'm a sub looking for work in the Toms River area. Have a 3/4 ton with 7'6" blade, and possibly tailgate salter.

2. crazyboy

crazyboy Senior Member
    from NJ

Still available.

3. Nationalplowing

Nationalplowing Junior Member
    from US

4. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge PlowSite Veteran
    from NJ

Really ?? :confused:

From your website:

Our current pay rates are published here. They are:

Residential Driveway Under 200 feet: $60 per month, per driveway
    Residential Driveway Over 200 feet: $80 per month, per driveway
    Add-On for shoveling walkways: $20 per month extra

Do you really get anyone to work for you ???

5. crazyboy

crazyboy Senior Member
    from NJ

Precisely what I was thinking.

6. Nationalplowing

from US

Yes we have many subs all over the country. You are being paid whether it snows or not per each account you are subcontracted for. Our accounts pay for November through March, which means many weeks or even months you will not even work but will still be paid.

7. rcn971

rcn971 Senior Member

.........or plow out a 199 ft driveway with 12 inches of snow for $60.....lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

8. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge PlowSite Veteran
    from NJ

yeah,

If you get 6 storms in a month, that 199ft driveway just made you $10 a push....minus your time, fuel, insurance, coffee, no dose and all other expenses you just put out to plow for someone else...

:laughing:

9. Nationalplowing

from US

I am glad you are so successful. Obviously the program is not for you. I wish you success on your upcoming season and I hope you have plenty of snow to keep you busy.
    And an answer to your original question, yes we have over 95 drivers currently.

10. plowin4u

plowin4u Member

Try that guy Paul from US lawns he is always looking for subs if not you can try Tim from T&J landscaping he is a good guy to work for, he usually posts on the nj weather forum