1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

ocean co. nj drivers pref w/ equip needed subcontracts possible

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Ferg62, Dec 15, 2010.

1. Ferg62

Ferg62 Junior Member

I had a last minute batch of commercial accounts come my way in the Toms River, NJ area. All are high maintenance commercial accounts within a 10mi radius of each other. Work load is suitable for 3/4 ton 4x4 and comparable veh. Larger ok, SUV's may be considered (ie full size blazer, bronco, jeep) w/ plow. Salter, blower, etc are a plus.

I'm getting a proposal together for the end of this week and will be deciding what to take on so if you have experience, a good head on your shoulders, you and your equip are reliable, and you are looking for a bunch of hours to work contact me ASAP as these contracts are out longer than I'd like already and decisions need to be made.

Fair pay per/hr based on person, equip, ins, etc , subcontracts may be avail depending on time of inquiry.

You must be avail 24-7 for this winter season obviously.... We work when it snows, we're done when everything’s clear and safe. I’m a smaller operation looking to expand take on more of work which means we’ll be working hard but seeing maximum profit / work ratio.
    Contact me via email/phone immediately with name, location, all equipment ready and avail for work and I will get back to you shortly to discuss things.

Thank you for your interest-
  2. jdilliplane1

jdilliplane1 Senior Member

i'd be all over it if toms river wasnt an hour and a half away. I have my own crew of shovelers, snowblowers, and salters. 99 f250 with 8'6 western unimount also, unless your paying travel time also? really leery of working in the city where everyone is sue happy:help:
  3. Ferg62

Ferg62 Junior Member

i'll have 3 smaller high maintenance accounts (1.5-2hr) east of hooper and 1 on the edge of seaside. no more of a "sue happy" area than any place else thats got idoits walking and driving.

2 others one in bayville on rt 9 that a private business, and a realty co in lacey twnshp.

if you're interested let me know im looking to lock everything up tomorrow if possible.
  4. plowin4u

plowin4u Member

Sounds interesting, sorry i just locked into two big jobs on route 37 with 4 trucks.
  5. Ferg62

Ferg62 Junior Member

we also comitted to a 5 acre account in that area as well so me and 2 other guys are running 6 trucks and a machine... should be interesting

feel free to contact me if you run into any problems we'll be right around your area anyway
  6. dannyk19

dannyk19 Junior Member

sub work

i have a 2005 chevy 2500 hd with an 8.5 foot plow
    also have a 2004 ford f-250 s-d with an 8-10 ft plow
    i have 4 heavy duty snow blowers and also have guys who shovel

contact danny at 732 439 2363
  7. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

I have a Honda Foreman 500 with a plow, a snowblower and operator, shovel and operator, and access to a Chevy 2500HD with an 8ft Fischer. Please contact Tom @ 973-766-6417. I have a house in Bayville so am very familiar with the area.

Can also bring another truck with plow and more workers if necessary.
  8. BlueRam2500

BlueRam2500 Senior Member

I'll be calling you later bud.
  9. crazyboy

crazyboy Senior Member
    from NJ

No equipment, but if you need a driver/operator let me know.
  10. allie11

allie11 Member

I'm in momouth county area. If anybody needs some help give me a shout if Im available i'll come. allie8880@aol.com

2000 f250psd 7.3l
    8ft new plow
    10hp blower also