1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

oasis reports??

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by WilliamOak, Aug 5, 2008.

1. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

heres the deal, im looking to pick up a used 250/350 psd before winter and i hear people say alot to run an oasis report on it, especally with the early 6.0's. so i guess my question is, how do i get my hands on an oasis report??? (is it like carfax where u have to sign up and pay?) nonetheless, i tried a google search and came up empty so i figured someone on here might be able to help me out with this.

2. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

an oasis report shows all the work that was done to it by the dealer. (dont buy a 6.0) too many horror stories. just ask your local ford dealer for one. they will give you one for free. i know they did for me. just give them your vin #.

3. WilliamOak

WilliamOak PlowSite.com Addict

i have a couple of friends wo have '03 and '04 6.0's and they have had no major problems to date. now that doesnt mean it isnt a ticking time bomb waiting to go off but alot of people that i have talked to that keep up on the maintenance and never put a chip or anything in it havent had problems. im not trying to start another "is the 6.0 good" thread, i just thought there was a way to get an oasis report without going to the dealer, which i have no problem doing if that is what you have to do to get one. thanks eatmytailpipes.

4. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

get me the vin i'll get you one ok send me a pm

5. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

or you can go on ford-trucks.com under the superduty forum post oasis report for title and someone will get you one for free.