1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

O.K heres the deal

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by jerrywane, Jan 16, 2012.

1. jerrywane

jerrywane Senior Member

I can make the hydros kick in on the lift cycle,but it sounds weak and the lift wont lift.....i took the bottom pin off and tried to wrestle onto the truck to no avail. gettin a lil p oed...i check all the connections and fixed some that looked bad,cleaned em up and put the dialectric to em and the SH still doesnt make a sound its a boss str8 8.5 ft. It will go side to side,but the lift just whines and then stops on its own. The thing worked when i put it on this spring. I have it in float and still nada. The lift cylynder will not budge,that is why i took the pin off at the bottom so i could get to the wireing....gonna get my gun out soon and take a few shots at it then maybe itll get skeered and jump on.....any help would be welcome PLEASE!!!!!!!!:gunsfiring::realmad:

2. RBRONKEMA GHTFD

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

Have you checked the oil level?

3. RepoMan1968

RepoMan1968 Senior Member

4. jerrywane

jerrywane Senior Member

didnt think

I didnt think about posting there as i have no brains left....sorry about that. Maybe i should have done that seeing as i already started it . Very frustrating to say the least. I need to sell the thing and would like to have it working properly to get the money out of all the equipment and 4 contracts,5000 lbs of salt,backup lites,ladder rack and brand new snow ex 1875..,F 350 (2004)...this wreck has me changing my way of life....i am just rambling

5. jerrywane

jerrywane Senior Member

Oil

I just finally got the tower up enough to get into the box. I cannot get it to lift all the way to lock the pins. I had to pull the pin on the uplift cylinder just to get in there. Ran out of daylite. I will try again after work tomorrow...........this sucks