1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

O.K. Computer Guru's

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by repo_man62, Dec 31, 2006.

1. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

I have a project for the right person. I want to super-impose... a hearse body...on my 4x4 Suburban. This is going to be my spring project. I know...I've lost my mind. Let me know who can do it and I'll post the pics to work with...Bob

2. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

Post some pictures up for me, I am pretty good with photoshop......Just give me a day to do it. Ill wait for the pics.......Here are a couple......the second is my g/f and only mine she does!!! lol

177.jpg

177 copy.jpg

3. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

This is basically what i want!!

4x4 hearse (Small).jpg

4. Ez1

Ez1 Junior Member
    from NW Ohio

Will this do ?

4x4suburbanHearse.gif

5. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

not sure if this is what your talking about...but its a whole body on ur Burb

repo.jpg

6. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

That is F'ing sweet!!! That's what I'm looking for.

7. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

This is cool too.

8. Hammer24

Hammer24 Junior Member

Man those are some really cool concepts! :nod: Being a funeral director, this thread is right up my alley. This might be my new favorite thread...:salute:

If you dont mind, I think I'm gonna use them as my wallpaper...These are great! Actually, as repo_man stated..."Fing SWEET!!!" :D

9. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

With a plow??:dizzy:

10. Embalmer

Embalmer Senior Member

now if I still did that type of work, i woulda traded in my old roadmaster stationwagon hearses for one of those badboys in a heartbeat. :drinkup:

11. Hammer24

Hammer24 Junior Member

Now your pushing it Repo!!! :rolleyes: lol, I hope Boss can do it I'd love to see that. The pressures on BOSS...

12. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

may i ask why?? lol

13. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

WHY?? Look at it!! I'll be the only one in po' dunk Eldorado Springs to have one!

14. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Be an easy way to cover a grave! Sling shot 'em out the back...turn around and cover 'em up!:drinkup:

15. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Yer a bad,bad, man! You helped me accomplish 2 things today.
    #1.I warped the top of my desk from drooling on it all day looking at this picture!
    #2 You REALLY succeeded in helping me piss my mom off,when I showed her this and told her I'd pick her up in this when she dies! THAT went over well!

16. Lawn Care Plus

Lawn Care Plus Senior Member

This is hilariolus.

Tim

17. poncho62

poncho62 Senior Member

[​IMG]

With a plow on that, you can fill in the grave after the funeral................

18. Embalmer

Embalmer Senior Member

would save $200 on cemetery fee's payup

19. 06HD BOSS

I could easily throw a plow on the front of that, but theres no room left in the picture, your truck goes right to edge of the frame.

update: nevermind ill try to work on something check back later.

20. 06HD BOSS

Threw this together real quick...didnt even try to match colors. I know youll like it Bob LOL:cool:

repo2.jpg

Last edited: Jan 1, 2007