1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

O H I O !!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Bossman 92, Jan 31, 2008.

1. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

What's everybody think for us ohio guys tonight and tommorrow? It seems like they can't decide between rain, freezing rain, and snow. :rolleyes:

Hopefully we all get somthing

2. MnDLawn

MnDLawn Senior Member

Hope somebody gets something, good old NEPA is getting screwed again with just rain.
  3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Well I don't know how it can rain when it is below freezing but I guess thats why I'm not a Meteorologist. I hope we get all snow. payup
  4. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

I would be happy with snow LOL
  5. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

winter storm warning for 1-4"?? something sounds fishy to me. yeah i know there is going to be some ice, but i've never seen a winter storm warning for 1-4" they don't have a clue if you ask me. i just got off the phone with a guy in mt. hope ohio and he said it's raining/freezing rain. how the hell is it raining ? it's 27 degrees where i'm at right now. mt hope is south east of wooster about 30 miles. what ever is coming is on it's way. later, pete
  6. cornbinder

cornbinder Senior Member

yeah!! woke up this morning to a winter storm warning issued for tuesday into wednesday, and they are talking a good possibility it may pile up pretty good. all i've got to do is put gas in the ramcharger put the blade on and gas up the v-plow truck. later, pete