1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NYC Subs Early Morning tonight

Discussion in 'Employment' started by MajorDave, Mar 4, 2015.

1. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

I may need a couple trucks. My crew was activated tonight at 3am. I have my allotted 45 trucks, but I like to hire extras above my contract. I have 47 now, but could use a few more. Hoping it just rains since we are already paid by the contract! Major Dave 917-420-3804 Text first please if interested - gonna try to grab some sleep. Eastern LI looks like a mix rain, so you can still earn some $. I will call you early to coord if anyone answers up...

2. MajorDave

MajorDave Senior Member

Morning update:
    Hey guys. I need about 2-3 plows for today just as a bit of insurance. We have been on since 3 AM and will work til sometime tonight. I figured out on the Island it is predicted a mix so I would offer. Since we are already on the clock, I can go $75/hour paid next week with a min of 10 hours even if it rains all day. Dave 917-420-3804 (I won't be checking this later)