1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Ny thread.........

Discussion in 'Networking' started by DURAMAXPLOW2003, Feb 8, 2010.

1. WE'RE DUE.//////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\**********,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..........................................ussmileyflag

2. Gimmeeee snow

3. So far this season...........i've been helped once(1).......(chaining up my blade)...and i have stopped twice to help.........................my friend needS my help in lower westchester. I hope i can help him out.

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

I know we need snow bad. This sucks where I am there is no snow left.

5. any day now......

6. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

im in 6-10

7. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

storm flopped for me I got an inch

8. chris694205

chris694205 Senior Member

jesus when is this going to happen.. we have to be due for a decent one

9. bluerage94

bluerage94 Senior Member

This is southern NY's year...for once...

10. Snowplow71

Snowplow71 Senior Member

You know what they say, if you aren't at the party, move to it. Head over to where the snow is... We might!

11. bluerage94

bluerage94 Senior Member

Think the best party around is south jersey....

12. Well gentlemen I am hoping Monday into Tuesday gives us some salting or removal......

13. Completesnow

Completesnow Junior Member

my plow has been off the truck for way to damn long in up state ny

14. welll.....today is lookin like some type a preeeecipition will occur....it better had....i neeeds the work.

i take my plow and all my salt and spreader off to encourage ....or better to please the snow gods....an offerring of my sweat and time ......load and unload....clean and rinse....fluid film ...and wait....i pray to the mountain of salt in my driveway.

i am not well.

15. aaaaaaaaargggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

16. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

monday to tuesday I got 2 inches of snow enough for one decent push. This week is beginning to look very pleasing for me. some snow tuesday and looks like a big big one thursday into friday we will see boys!!!!

17. here comes another mix and match..............................get out the salt.

18. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

mhmmmmm a mix storm and 2 nor easters in one week. good thing I bought a salter haha

19. tuney443

tuney443 PlowSite.com Addict

One of my Magic vendors always text messages me on an upcoming event.I just got it a few minutes ago.Says a winter event everyday this week except today.Hope it's right.Need the coin. Everyone be safe out there.