1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NY storm pictures 3/7- 3/9

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Quality SR, Mar 9, 2008.

1. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

Anyone in Buffalo or Rochester have any action pictures and snow totals for your area??

2. DSLL

DSLL Senior Member

Here in Niagara county the paper said we got 16", that sounds about right. Half of it was pretty heavy and nasty. Sorry no pics.

3. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

from friday to sunday we got 23.9 inches we have not seen snow like that in a long time. The news said that those snow fall amounts have not been seen is 13 yrs. We spent all day with two skidsteers and 2 plow trucks stacking snow at one of our places. going to bed for a week now.

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

We got about 20 inches. Another weather bust. Said it would be bad . just snowed that's all.

5. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

I love your sig grandview. I check every day to see how long i have till this white junk is over with...

6. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Any pics or videos?

7. Capital Land

Capital Land Junior Member

My name is justin , i am from upstate newyork . the capital area.. who did you guys get to make your web pages ? or was there a site that took you through it >?

8. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

We got 14-20".. This storm was a PITA as has been all to common this season. Some places got all snow. Others got snow, then 1/2" rain, then 1" of sleet, then 9 more inches of snow on top.

Heavy, nasty, won't backdrag worth a crap mess.. Then 40mph wind today. Had a few 5' tall windrows by the end of the day and a few piles over 10' tall.

Just got home a few minutes ago. Spent 59 1/2 hours in the truck. I'm ready for bed.

9. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

10. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

NICE PICTURES APIK.......WHATS THAT PLOW DOIN PARKED?:D:drinkup:

11. apik1

apik1 Senior Member

We both needed a nap :sleeping:

12. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

no joke i parkd saturday morning at home to get some grub and i had like 4 calls from my buddys driving past there like did u break something i am like no i was out all night. fighting a losing war. nobodys going anywhere and if they do there morons. my drives were alot cleaner then the streets.