1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NY State Highway & Public Works Expo

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by toby4492, Sep 11, 2008.

1. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

I just learned that our NY distributor will be displaying MegaBlade products at the New York Highway & Public Works Expo in Syracuse, NY on October 15th from 8:30-3:00.

The show is held at the Syracuse Fairgrounds booth # S3.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2008
  2. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

sweet is snoway gonna fly us all out there??

3. toby4492

Nick but aren't you busy working the Denver Landscape show that week? I plan on being in Denver that week and being at the show for a day with you. :waving:

4. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

well i got a call today and that NY rep is stopping at my local dealer with the megaV. I guess I finnally get to see this plow. Why such higher price than the comp tho. One would think that to get the business away from fisher/western etc. that they would sell these plows cheaper than they are. I mean everyone you talkk to says fisher is the best so if the price is about the same they will buy a fisher because of the name. Just a thought i had today about the price of these things.
    Its going to be hard to get snoway going in our area if the prices aren't cheaper at first to mnake people really look into the plow and the features.
    Sorry Tom.

5. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

oh yeah thats right! i forgot about that :confused: so yes i am

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

I market research my competition, in this area we are very competitive to Fisher, Western, Boss. Cheaper then some, more expensive than others. if you think you received too high a price try some of the other dealers. But this isn't a snowDogg, Snoway is not about the cheapest product and will never be the lowballers choice.

7. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

Well i finally got to see the plows today and was very very impressed. The money is the same as the comp around here anyways and if i sell my fisher i will have a snoway megav on my truck. it was awesome and very well built. the subframe thing tho still gets me because i drive a chevy and no i will not buy a new truck lol.
    Tom thank you for the headsup to Jeff he was great otherthan getting held at the border so he was later than expected again not his fault..After seeing the plows my mind is made up.

8. toby4492

Glad that I could be of assistance. I am also pleased to hear your impressions on the v-wing. I can recall telling you that you would be impressed. :nod: LOL

Make sure you post up some pix when you get your NEW plow and thanks again for your interest in Sno-Way.

9. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

Well he said that is just a prototype and things are changing on production models. Now why can't I see a pic of one of these and i know they are already made because there is no way that they are making all them in 1 week to ship by the end of sept. pm me a pic k. lol
    Listen these are everything you said AWESOME. Do the headlights change maybe like the nighthhawk or something. Appearance wise the ones I seen today do not go with the mega series very well.

10. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

Did you tell him I was a dick or something, lol he mentioned that. I laughed my a** off.

11. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

Hey I did forget to ask him if the mega series carried the 5 year warranty?

12. toby4492

I would expect to see a change in light offering coming down the road.

That I don't recall............:confused: LOL I'm glad that you finally got your questions all answered.

The MegaBlade plows will carry a 2 year warranty on structure, electronics, and hydraulics.

13. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

The plows are not shipped assembled and the factory better not be stealing production for demos!!!:nono: Not until we dealers get our orders filled:yow!: If your not even more impressed with the final product I'll bet your dealer will have another buyer waiting.:nod::jester:

14. kramer56

kramer56 Senior Member

lol 2 years what they lose confidence or something, i guess an idustry standard

15. toby4492

You answered your own question. :)