1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NY/NJ Movie with Plowing in It On At 8pm Tonight

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Chuck Smith, May 31, 2003.

1. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

8pm WOR Channel 9 (UPN 9) here in NJ. Beautiful Girls is the movie. It starts out with this guy plowing in his ex girlfriend everytime it snows. He pushes it right up to her garage door. LOL

They ram a nice BMW broadside with a plow too.

2. Mike 97 SS

Mike 97 SS Banned
    from U.S.A.

This movie is funny so far!! LOL. That part with the plowing was awesome, made me a little jealous though. :p I WANT SNOW AGAIN! Thanks Chuck for telling me about this movie! Mike :waving:
  3. speedracer241

speedracer241 Senior Member

I haven't seen that show in years. Loved it when that dude plowed all that snow right up to the garage door.

Mark K
  4. Mike Plow

Mike Plow Junior Member

ok plow experts what kind of plow is on the ford f 250 in
    the movie beautiful girls. Is it a swenson,polar, kenmore.
    i think its a local manufacturer in the mn twin citys area.i do
    not know the name we need help from the midwest guys.Its not
    a western or artic ,the mount is in front of the bumper and no lift
    chain poss down pressure.
    (ps):im not being smart with the first sentence.

SIPLOWGUY Senior Member

I can't beleive I missed it!:realmad:
  6. GeoffD

GeoffD PlowSite.com Veteran

Seeing I hadn't seam that movie yet I decided to rent it tonight. I must say that must be the toughest Meyers Plow Know to man, after pushing that beamer.

7. Grshppr

Grshppr Senior Member

We rented that movie last nite, and I must say my wife got really annoyed with me because I was so into the movie.:D Brought back memories of last winter, I miss the snow. She lgot mad and left the room when I played the scene with the mercedes vs Meyer plow in slow motion. :eek:
  8. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

It was on again in the NYC area on Channel 55 WLNY. Of course I watched it... Now I need to tape it, and make video captures of all the plowing scenes, and put them up on my site, LOL.

9. A.L. Inc.

A.L. Inc. Member

I definitely like that movie, there are some real funny parts. I laughed when Paul gives his girlfriend an engagement ring and says "That's two sprinkler systems and 20 driveways" LOL. My father-in-law always jokes with me about my wife's ring- he says "that's a lot of lawns!" Ha Ha

I also always fantasize about plowing all of the snow right against the garage doors of the PITA customers. Never done it, but it would make me feel good:D Mike
  10. leprechaun_50

leprechaun_50 Member
    from SW Minn

I haven't seen the movie, but if its a red plow with hydraulic lift instead of a chain I would bet that its a Hiniker. They are made in Mankato, MN..
  11. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

I'm really interested in seeing this movie. I'll rent it when i get a chance it sounds like it is worth seeing.:cool: