1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NY/NJ Insurance - updates

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by Ben/Insurance, Nov 20, 2013.

1. Ben/Insurance

Ben/Insurance Sponsor

We are fast approaching snow season and if you haven't already done so, make sure your snow GL insurance is ready to go or already in place. If you are still up in the air with it, and located in NY or NJ, I encourage you to reach out to me for a quote. We have two approaches that we have been successful with. If you are a landscaper, or hardscape contractor, we have been very successful including the snow removal insurance on the GL policy with a rider with a well respected, licensed "A" rated carrier at really low rates for top quality coverage. If you are a snow only contractor with no prior claims, our Snow GL program is a roaring success. We just put a policy together for a snow contractor on LI and saved him $27K on his insurance. No joke. For quotes or just a discussion on the current insurance marketplace in NY/NJ feel free to reach out to me at 516-233-3515 or BPalmeri@Archerins.com.