1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NY Long Island Nassau County HELP WANTED

Discussion in 'Networking' started by ALEX516, Nov 20, 2006.

1. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

I might have the opportunity to take on some extra work this winter. I will be looking at the 3 houses and 2 complexes this week.
    Looking for someone, preferably without scheduling limitations, but will take what I can get who has a 8' or better blade.

Anyone out there who's looking for work, please email me at veinc$optonline.net
    (replace the dollar sign with the @ sign)

I will contact you with specifics once I've done the last sites inspections.

Please let me know your blade, truck, age, and availibility.

Thanks to those who read!

Snosa comming:D

2. jjklongisland

jjklongisland Senior Member

What part of Nassau? I have up to 4 trucks available for sub work but are all located in Suffolk. I will make the ride to Nassau if its enough work to keep me busy.

3. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

sub work

We're looking at the following region(s) Woodbury, Syosset, at this time.
    This might double, depending on what agreement I come to this coming week.

I'll PM you or you can PM me right after Thanksgiving, say that immediate Monday afterwards and I will have specifics.

In the meantime you can email me with any details you want to share such as your rates, blade size, thanks for the reply.

Alex

4. brianriedmuller

brianriedmuller Junior Member
    from Md, US

Plow available for New York

I have an Oshkosh P2327 available, 13'6" power angle V plow, 6 and a half feet tall, discharges to both sides or left hand discharge only, or right hand discharge only. Also has 13' side wing for benching, 8 c.y. dump with tailgate type salt spreader. Truck is a 1980 with 22,000 miles. Excellent operating condition.

Brian 301-370-5365