Snow Plowing Forum banner

NY-Capital District Weather 2012-2013

19K views 260 replies 10 participants last post by  xgiovannix12 
#1 ·
Just thought I would get a current thread started....lets hope there is no October snow this year...but, I'm ready if it comes early!

#55 ·
Looks like a little work on Christmas morning...then maybe a repeat of the 2010 post-Christmas blizzard? That storm is trending a bit west right now, which would switch us to rain, but knowing my luck it'll shift and dump 2 feet.

#57 ·
The less it snows, the more I profit...like that country song says RAIN IS A GOOD THING

#58 ·
Merry Christmas guys!!! Just ran salt for 2 hours, hope everyone else got some work

#60 ·
It's included in my seasonal rate, so no

#62 ·
Up all night plowing while being sick will definitely make you question your carreer choice, we've all been there

#63 ·
JTVLandscaping;1548353 said:
Up all night plowing while being sick will definitely make you question your carreer choice, we've all been there
yeah, i snuck little naps when i could...not a bad first event..dont know where the hell im gonna put any more snow?!? going back later for final clean up after the businesses close down & no more customers

#64 ·
I did 10 hours starting at 11 last night, then slept 2 hours and put in another 7 hours. Gonna rest up and go back out at midnight to clean up. If the lazy tenants moved their cars

#66 ·
im tired....some minor hiccups today, which resulted in more manual labor than necessary...but all is fixed. clean up went well except for the yahoo who parked his mini van in the lot....If we have another storm like this Im gonna need a skid steer to move some snow around :/ this lot is so tight.

#67 ·
I have a ton of cleanup left at one of the senior apartments I do, but since they still hadn't moved their cars as of this morning, they'll wait until I get up. I'm not even setting my alarm this time, if it's 9pm, its 9pm. They can go pound salt.

#70 ·
Saturday was awful, was supposed to stop at midnight, snowed past 6am. I didn't plan my sleep accordingly

#73 ·
Loving it! I've had the flu all week so no snow was welcomed.

#76 ·
aloe;1567829 said:
thats what the local stations are forecasting...all my apps say 1.5 :/
I already have at least that much...heading out!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.