1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NW Ohio wiring / strobe help wanted.

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by SnowGuy, Feb 15, 2010.

1. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Due to health reasons I can no longer physically do wiring on my 2005 F350 King Ranch CrewCab pickup. I need one set of strobes fixed (I have a whole new set if needed), I have a SnowEX tailgate spreader that needs to have a new vibrator installed and possibly a light installed on it to it shines on the ground while the spreader is on. I am willing to pay very well to have these items done this week or weekend. I can supply a heated garage to do the work in, you supply labor and tools. Please give me a call if you are interested. Installer must be neat and particular. Jerry @ 419-674-1717 located in Kenton, Ohio.

2. doo-man

doo-man Senior Member

Would be a fun road trip !!!!!

Maybe could also help plow some while i'm down as looks like you guys got some good snow !!!!!

Last edited: Feb 15, 2010
  3. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 Senior Member

Hey, im not sure if youve heard of Penta. But its a vocational school in Rossford/ Perrysburg. I take Landscape and Turfgrass Management. Their are these twins in my class, well their dad was a volenteer firefighter, and their brother is. They say they know how to wire up lights. I can ask them for you if you would like. They live in BG.

4. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

Hmm your pretty close to me, only about 2 hous away, or 117 miles

5. Geary44

Geary44 Senior Member

6. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

Thanks to everyone, I got a guy to take care of everything for $200.00. He did a GREAT job !!!
    THANKS TO ALL !!!

7. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

Lets see some pictures and a look at some of his wiring!

8. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

You got ripped off! Unless HD was a pro