1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NW IndIANNA

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ptllandscapeIL, Dec 21, 2004.

1. ptllandscapeIL

ptllandscapeIL Senior Member

there call for another 1ft of snow there on top of the 2 they have already..does any one live there that needs back up plowing let me know i live less then an hour away i got 2 plow trucks with salters

hit me up on the nextel
    109*238472*3

2. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

I am in also. Would be more than happy to help. Lots of man power, 7.5 foot plow, and a arsenal :gunsfiring: of snow blowers / shovels.

Call (630) 750 -2333 24/7

I can get you all the trucks you need, All I need is the call.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2004
  3. count me in also since you guys are going to be getting another foot on weds night going in to thursday call me 24/7 708 670 8504 2 way 111*214111*1 f250 with 9 foot boss and will haul ass let me know if you guys need help

4. clncut

clncut PlowSite.com Addict

I hope we get hit again. You never can tell though. The weatherman could say snow up to a foot but if the wind direction isnt perfect well be lucky to see a dusting! :cry:

5. ptllandscapeIL

i already have 2 buddies going out there to find work for us...all of you chicago people call me if your serious...630 202 6744 2 way109*238472*3

6. Vaughn Schultz

ptllandscapeIL

Sorry for waking you last night on the CB, just wanted to jump all over the chance to work. Call me at (630) 750- 2333. 24/7

7. ptllandscapeIL

Russ no problem ill call you later i got 5 names of snowplow contractors looking for help

8. Terra-Care

Terra-Care Junior Member

snowing pretty good here already in La Porte

Todd

9. 2_Djinn

2_Djinn Senior Member

Snowing very hard in Michigan City right now. (near the airport) Looks like i will miss bowling tonight :(

10. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

i left you a message did you get it???

11. scuba875

scuba875 Senior Member

Hey Ptl do you know anyone in the Northbrook area that is looking for help. I just got a 96 f250 with a 7.6 western pro and a 1200 lbs western salter. I haven't done this in a long time but I want to work if you know anyone who will give me a shot.

Thanks
    Pat

12. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Hey try calling Snow Systems Inc. , they have a lot of lots up that way.. I think I have there number.

13. ExplorerPlow

ExplorerPlow Junior Member

I would love to get my taste of that great Indiana snow, let me know if anyones looking for help, 7.5 Snoway here

BNC we should make it a caravan out there, Im in Schaumburg not to far from ya!!! Go make some money Plowing :bluebounc

Last edited: Dec 22, 2004
  14. Midwest BuildIt Inc

I am trying as we speak to find some where to go.

15. ExplorerPlow

ExplorerPlow Junior Member

Let me know if you find anything, if you have Instant messenger hit me @ mobilemedic22 or on the cell 847-627-9108

Chris

16. ptllandscapeIL

hey guys ive been getting alot of calls im glad to help you...im working on some indy contractors looking for help..beep me at 109*238472*3 my name is paul feel free to call

17. ptllandscapeIL

bnc where is lisle you located i have the contract for maple grove apartmens on the coner of maple and 355

18. Country Manor

Country Manor Junior Member

Anybody finds work in IN let me know. If I don't see snow soon I'm going to start pushing gravel around. 109*40878*2
    Thanks,

Rick

19. Vaughn Schultz

I am going; Come with

...LA PORTE IN- INCLUDING THE CITIES OF... LA PORTE... MICHIGAN CITY... TRAIL CREEK AND WESTVILLE 334 AM EST THU DEC 23 2004
    LAKE EFFECT SNOW WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 5 PM CST THIS AFTERNOON...

A BAND OF HEAVY LAKE EFFECT SNOW WILL MOVE EAST INTO LAPORTE COUNTY THIS MORNING AND WILL PERSIST THROUGH THE DAY. BY THIS EVENING THE WINDS SHOULD BECOME WESTERLY TAKING THE HEAVY LAKE EFFECT SNOW SHOWERS INTO SOUTHWEST MICHIGAN. SNOWFALL RATES UP TO 2 INCHES PER HOUR ARE POSSIBLE WITH THE HEAVIEST SNOW SQUALLS. TOTAL ACCUMULATIONS OF SNOW IN PLACES THAT GET PERSISTENT SNOW SHOWERS WILL BE UP TO A FOOT :redbounce

purplebou ** look guys, I want to go (at lest it would be fun) find some work. Any one that wants to trek out there with me call (630) 750-2333 or hit me up on the 2-way 111*35469*5 :redbounce

20. bnc call at 7086708504 if you find work ill go