1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

nw indiana subs wanted

Discussion in 'Employment' started by dfdsuperduty, Sep 21, 2008.

1. dfdsuperduty

dfdsuperduty Senior Member

Subs needed in Nw Indiana Dyer, Schererville, Griffith, Hobart, St. John, Crown Point just to name a few of the areas that we cover pm if interested:help:

2. clncut

clncut PlowSite.com Addict

Sounds like youll be busy this year. Im in Valparaiso and looking to sub myself out. Fully insured and have 5 yrs exp. I know of some others that may be interested also. Are these commercial lots, shoveling, salting?

John

3. dfdsuperduty

pm sent........

4. dfdsuperduty

bump to the top

5. dfdsuperduty

we are paying 65-70 per hour a few lots require salt and side walks (small banks)...... to the top

6. santelikk

santelikk Member

PM sent to you

7. timberseal

timberseal Senior Member
    from 46385

If you need a hand give me a call. I may be able to help with a truck or two.

You can get my phone off my website

www.timberseal.net

Greg

8. atlanta55

atlanta55 Junior Member
    from indy

Will you be plowing the South Bend area? South Bend is supposed to be getting a lot of snow this week and I am on the South Side of Indy but would like to find someone who is wanting subs in that area.

9. dfdsuperduty

I need 4 trucks for a lot in hammond Indiana it is a 0 tolerance lot pay is 65 per hour call me on my cell 708-703-2783 leave a message if no answer... to the top

10. mike111

mike111 Junior Member

i have two trucks in indy you still gonna need help in hammond

11. dfdsuperduty

positions have been filled this is a 0 tolerance account and I have a 1hr time frame from time the call is made to be on site with at least 2 pieces of equip working