1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NW Indiana Place to buy Western Plow

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by GSShelper, Jul 15, 2014.

1. GSShelper

GSShelper Member

Im looking for someplace that sells Western Plows im going to put one on my 2012 sliverado 2500 hd,i dont wanna go to A-1 Hitch as they have made me spend senseless money in the past by their trial and error fixes,, im looking to put a new plow on but not opposed to getting a newer used plow also.. any info would be great help.:waving:

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Pm sent..........

3. Camden

Camden PlowSite Fanatic

4. firedawg1983

firedawg1983 Member

I've been looking around too. Looking for either another MVP for my 05 F250 or going with a wideout. So far regional truck in Alsip is about 500 bucks cheaper than my local dealer.

5. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Wow..... Guess I have to talk about CPW in a positive light.

Well John at regional truck is a straight shooter and will take good care of you.

6. firedawg1983

firedawg1983 Member

Already talked to John today!! Great guy and great prices!!!! Beyond impressed!!!

7. GSShelper

GSShelper Member

im gunna have to take a ride and go see this John guy and tell him about you guys on plowsite the recommended him.prsport

8. firedawg1983

firedawg1983 Member

I told him that he was highly recommended on here GSShelper. He seemed very happy that I brought that up! Never hurts to keep letting him know!!

9. GSShelper

GSShelper Member

Well drove to Regional Trucking Equip. in Alsip, and yes you were right firedawg much cheaper than everyone else. Probably will get a plow from them, now to decide if i want to let them install or do it myself...as i have posted before kind of leary on the wiring side of the project.:bluebounc

10. firedawg1983

firedawg1983 Member

Great to hear!! I'm just getting plowsite only. Still going back and forth on an MVP or wideout

11. GSShelper

GSShelper Member

im scheduled for thursday august 14th to get my plow installed! WOOT!!!!!!!!!!! IM totally PUMPED!:mechanic:

12. firedawg1983

firedawg1983 Member

WOOT!!! Which one did you get?

13. 1olddogtwo

Going to say 8ft pro plus.

What did I win?

14. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

5' utv. Manual angle

15. GSShelper

GSShelper Member

LOL 1olddog....you win a **** ton of snow! you read my other post...LOL:laughing:

16. 1olddogtwo

winner winner should get a chicken dinner

I wish the same for you, a ton of white gold daily