1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NW Indiana Pics!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by jbok19, Dec 20, 2004.

1. jbok19

jbok19 Member

Anyone got pics from the 14-26" of snow NW Indy got the past day and a half? I'm sure thos of us who are snowless would like to drool over you abundent amount of it.

2. 2_Djinn

2_Djinn Senior Member

After a power nap i will post some , lots of snow

3. jbok19

jbok19 Member

Yeah please post some pics I'd love to see what it looks like. I would love to be there right now (all the extra $$$), my wife would miss me but not the extra money!!

4. Terra-Care

Terra-Care Junior Member

We got 9.5 inches the other day in La Porte. Michigan City, about 20 miles west of us, got hit with 26. Lake effect snow is nice around here :)

Todd

5. jbok19

jbok19 Member

So how 'bout we see some pics!!!!! :waving:

6. Terra-Care

Terra-Care Junior Member

We have another storm coming tonight, I'll take the digital camera.

Todd

7. butters

butters Member

That's some power nap! :)

8. 2_Djinn

2_Djinn Senior Member

Ok guys, sorry for the delay I posted pics here

Well it wouldnt let me put a link to the snowplowing contracter msg board. Thats where there at.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2004
  9. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

That's a rival site, that's why they won't let you post them.

10. Terra-Care

Terra-Care Junior Member

might be getting ready to go out yet this morning. Here's a pic of what we got going on as of 8:45 a.m. in La Porte IN

Todd

PC230090.JPG

11. ta3834bbl

ta3834bbl Senior Member

This is all we got about 15 -20 miles west of where they got about 2 feet! We got about 2". [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 24, 2004