1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NW ILLINOIS BOSS prices

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by RAW Details, Jan 30, 2010.

1. RAW Details

RAW Details Senior Member

i need places with good prices ASAP! got insurance cutting me a check for new one. Who has the best prices around here????

2. TurfKing360

TurfKing360 Member

Check with State Line Salt & Equipment guys name is Geoff I beleive he is in crystal lake and his price shipped to our door in ohio were less than any local dealer and delivery was quicker. The website is slsalt.com

3. metallihockey88

metallihockey88 PlowSite.com Addict

try John at johns garage in glenview. hes a boss dealer and overall great guy. his prices are real good and if you find something moderately cheaper, im sure he'll work with you. 847-998-9557

4. SullivanSeptic

SullivanSeptic PlowSite Veteran

Depends on what your looking for. I posted on another thread that I have a guy that quoted me $4800 for a 9.2 steel VXT. Thats everything included except set up. That price is for cash or check. Credit card is more.

5. RAW Details

looking for a 7.5 standard duty

6. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

What happend?

7. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

what happened to your's?

8. RAW Details

long story.....