1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nozzle clogging

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by redskinsfan34, Feb 13, 2012.

1. redskinsfan34

redskinsfan34 Senior Member

Is anyone else out there having trouble with the nozzles clogging up on the spray cans? This hasn't happened to me before but now is happening constantly. I have to remove the spray button and nozzle and blow out with air. Then it's fine for about 20 seconds and clogs again. Any thoughts? I don't think this happened with the old style cans.

2. redskinsfan34

Dano? Anyone? Thoughts?

3. coldcoffee

coldcoffee Senior Member

Perhaps it's viscosity has changed/ thickened if it's been kept outside in the cold...maybe try bringing it inside to room temps & shake well before using.

4. OnTheFarm

OnTheFarm Member

At the base of the nozzle there is a fetzer valve. Sometimes you need to clear it out with a thin canoodle pin.

5. redskinsfan34

I do keep it inside just not at room temp. Maybe I'll start setting it in front of heater before I use. I just don't remember it ever happeneing with the old style cans. I wonder if the formula hasn't been changed slightly.