1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NOW this is Professional

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by albhb3, Jan 7, 2009.

1. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

2. deckboys

deckboys Senior Member

thats interesting....
  3. Tacr2man

Tacr2man Member
    from England

I think he needs a Mk2 version , as visabilty seems to be a bit of a problem :jester:
  4. theonlybull

theonlybull Senior Member

wow...... that took some engineerin'
  5. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Thats actually pretty cool! Worked pretty well too, could scraped a bit better but it sure made easy work of that drive!
  6. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

too funny....
  7. 80sturgisrider

80sturgisrider Member

Every time I get on here I see someone doing something a little out of the box...and you know what? It is just plain ole AMERICAN engineering--most times without an engineering degree. This seemed to make light work of the drive. Good thinking!
  8. Runner

Runner Senior Member

LOL...It's like a gang reel for snow. Now, if only he was able to see where he was going...he'd be all set!
  9. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

I wouldn't use that at a customers account, but honestly i think that's awesome, sure it doesn't work as good but it cost a lot less than the 5k and up skid steer snow blowers. Technically tho it had 4 engines not 3...
  10. Ram4045

Ram4045 Junior Member

very interesting,
  11. camconcrete

camconcrete Senior Member

that would be a cold, snowy ride if the wind changed direction
  12. fordpsd

fordpsd Senior Member

haha thats cool
  13. Gerry125

Gerry125 Senior Member

nice ideal
  14. CityGuy

CityGuy PlowSite Fanatic

needs a door for cab. Better scrape too. lol
  15. cocco78

cocco78 Senior Member

I half expected to see duct tape somewhere on that. We were talking about doing something like that at work the other day!
  16. NBI Lawn

NBI Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Honestly, I think thats the guy that does the "road" to my ex's cabin. Looks like the road and the skid looks familiar
  17. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

Could of just used the bucket and wouldnt of had to use 3 gallons of mixd gas
  18. illiniplower

illiniplower Member

very interesting I guess if you had 3 snowblower laying around its probably cheaper then buying one for a skid
  19. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Thats a funny video I never saw anything like that before
  20. nhpatriot

nhpatriot Senior Member

If he fastened the blowers securely in the bucket, he could angle that blade down to get a true scrape as he went, and with the down pressure, he'd be at asphalt on every pass. Neat idea but lousy driver.