1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

now thats a snowstorm!!!

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by rusty gmc, Dec 7, 2003.

1. rusty gmc

rusty gmc Junior Member
    from maine

here we are in maine enjoying what is possibly the biggest storm of the year, my little 1/2 ton gmc took it well, i was very impressed by its ability to move a ton of snow! 5 ft snow drifts were the order of the day! while plowing our biggest contract my wife decided to tag along and see what all the fun was about, well after nearly driving off a cliff she noticed the gmc was slipping and sliding a little and went down to the parts store and scored me a early Christmas gift of tire chains! what a doll! thank you Penny ,i love you! at least now if i go off that cliff, i have 1/2 a chance of getting back up!...the big question today is ...how much did you get?... we got at least 18 inches...payup

2. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

it's kinda like the energizer bunny here " keeps going " well we're " still waiting ":cry: :cry:

3. Rappa

Rappa Member

About 30 inches...

4. IndySnowPlowers

IndySnowPlowers Member
    from Indiana

anyone have any plowing pictures up there from the 'big white"?

Might put one or two on our website!