1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Now plow wont move at all?????

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Indianfallsfire, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Indianfallsfire

Indianfallsfire Junior Member

I just bought a older used meyers plow to just use on my driveway, It is a 8' blade with a e-47 pump. Its on a 98 dodge ram 1500. I seen and checked it out on the persons truck I bought from working, they took it off and when I got it home put it on my truck at first it would move up and down very slowly and only would turn left (sitting in the cab) when you try to turn it right it wouldnt move and it was building pressure up in the line big time. now it wont move at all. wiring is all hooked up right and you can here a noise in the pump when you try to move it but nothing happens. any suggestions as to what it could be or where to start?
  2. 00bluegtp

00bluegtp Member

sounds like you have a valve that is getting stuck or is clogged.