1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Now I've seen it all...

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by snow4me, Dec 10, 2008.

1. snow4me

snow4me Senior Member

I have a new customer who must've pissed off the previous plow truck driver they had. Last night we had about 4 inches of wet snow fall and when I got to their house someone had plowed a big pile of snow behind their pickup truck and another blocking the bottom of their drive. I moved the pile at the bottom of the drive but couldn't touch the pile behind the truck because it was too close. So I just called and explained what happened to the owners and he was just reaching for his phone to call me when I called. Anyway I just hope he was only pissed about losing the account and not because he didn't get paid for his services.
  2. dirtmandan2

dirtmandan2 Senior Member

i'd have to assume he never got paid!!!!!!!
  3. Pennings Garden

Pennings Garden Senior Member
    from VA

Ask and see what happend, just to make sure you and him don't go down the same path...
  4. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

haha that's funny...wish i could do that to some of my former commercial clients...
  5. albhb3

albhb3 PlowSite Veteran

no dont go down the same path... fill the whole drive with 4 ft lol
  6. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

I would get paid per push till you establis the he is a good client.
  7. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

In my younger days I would do the..............:D
  8. JDiepstra

JDiepstra PlowSite.com Addict

I bet this is a no no because of liability issues or whatever but it would be great if there was a place where you could list up customers who did not pay so they do now stick it to one guy after the next. I am pretty sure there is a website that women use to post up guys who were total a-holes.
  9. mtnzone

mtnzone Member

buy I have a few former clients I should do that to..............................